The Teak Care Treatment line consists of products designed to clean, restore and maintain teak and exotics woods. No scraping, sanding or stripping necessary.
Instructions for Teak Brightener use:
- Use in the shade, on a cloudy day or at night.
- Soak the deck of the boat with fresh water.
- Fill a plastic bucket with 1 liter of fresh water and add 1 liter of product. Stir. (DO NOT use the undiluted product directly)
- Apply on wet deck with a sponge or brush to a small section at a time, about a 3 or 4ft area.
- Spread uniformly and let the product a maximum of three minutes. Rinse off completely with fresh water.
- Repeat this process in 3 or 4ft areas until completing the whole deck.
- Wood will get back its color and brightness. Repeat this process on darker areas until it reaches the same color intensity.
Note: Do not allow undiluted or prolonged exposure to paint or varnish. Like most teak cleaners, this product can harm old or “highly sensitive” finishes.
There are no reviews yet.