The Teak Care Treatment line consists of products designed to clean, restore and maintain teak and exotics woods. No scraping, sanding or stripping necessary.
Instructions for Teak Cleaner use:
- Use in the shade, on a cloudy day or at night.
- Soak the deck of the boat with fresh water.
- Fill a plastic bucket with fresh water (5 gallon) and add from 200 to 800 grams of product (depending on the dirtiness of the wood.) Stir until completely dissolved. (It can also be used, by lightly sprinkling the undiluted product directly onto a wet deck and immediately brushing to spread product)
- Apply on wet deck with a sponge or brush to a small section at a time, about a 3 or 4ft area.
- Brush the dirtiest areas with a hard bristle brush until clean.
- Spread uniformly and let the product a maximum of five minutes. Rinse off completely with fresh water.
- Repeat this process in 3 or 4ft areas until completing the whole deck.
- When completed and the deck is thoroughly rinsed, you may then start to apply Teak Brightener to restore the color of the wood.
Note: Do not allow undiluted or prolonged exposure to paint or varnish. Like most teak cleaners, this product can harm old or “highly sensitive” finishes.
There are no reviews yet.