Teak Table, Star Inlay, Sliding Wings
Teak Table, Star Inlay, Sliding Wings, Rectangular. Two wings on a sliding mechanism open to double the size of the table. Slats are laid as to create a uniform appearance folded or unfolded.
- Hand-crafted rectangular teak table with 2 sliding leaves which double size of table when fully extended
- Closed width is 13.1 inches – opens to 22.6 inches
- Available in 3 lengths – 23.6 , 31.4 or 39 inches
- 2 automatically extended supports provide extra stability
- Teak slats are laid to provide a uniform appearance whether table is folded or extended
- Teak is sourced solely from fully grown trees in large, state-controlled plantations in Indonesia
- Table top is constructed around a plywood board treated with epoxy
- Surface consists of 4 mm thick, carefully selected teak
- Hidden stainless steel hardware
Choose table size above
There are no reviews yet.